Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wii/DS Friend Codes Archive

I'd like to try to get some sort of a biweekly or monthly "Nintendo WiFi Game Night" set up for readers of my blog and myself to kick back and have a little fun. The first step though, is to have an archive of the friend codes of everyone who would like to participate. So please post as many of your friend codes as you can in comments and I will add them to this post.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  • Arikado - 1590-9179-2409
Mario Kart Wii
  • Arikado - 1934-5158-0687
Mario Kart DS
  • Arikado - 502573-760316
Tetris DS
  • Arikado - 281687-337150

2 comments:

  1. Can we post friend codes of games you don't have listed in your post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course. I only initially posted friend codes of the games I thought people would be most interested in. However, if there's something you'd like to play that I didn't list, post your friend code and I'll add it to the blog post.

    ReplyDelete