Friday, July 2, 2010

Lulz and Newz

First some lulz.

I got an anonymous e-mail the other day pointing me to this page written about the "drama" between myself and fatquack that occurred forever ago. http://encyclopediadramatica.com/fatquack (NSFW) While I don't particularly condone the making fun of pictures of fatquack's family members, the page is surprisingly accurate and relatively humorous so I figured I'd share. At the very least, it's interesting to actually look at the guy who wanted to arrest me on a basis of  purely 10 year old speculation six months ago.

Now for some newz.

I've been working on some really big stuff lately. Most of it I haven't ever talked of publicly ever before. I'm finally ready to start releasing some of it. The first of it will be released late tomorrow (later tomorrow on account of I have to work and I need to get someones permission before I release it). You're all sure to enjoy it ;-) (No, nothing regarding emulation this time)

4 comments:

  1. I wonder what it will be :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. how to get free wii game studio

    it's really easy

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really wondering what is the other stuff you are gonna release... hints, please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a new policy of not talking about anything until it's working exceptionally well. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete