Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Demonstration video of externally loading and playing an MP3 (for the holidays)



For my high school physics project, I was told to explain what MP3s are and how they work. I could use whatever props or supplements I wanted in my presentation. I quickly wrote a Wii Homebrew program which uses my external MP3 playing method ( http://tinyurl.com/ykamym6 ) and took a video of it and posted the video here on youtube to demonstrate during my presentation.

The program and it's source code will be released after I get my grade.


Technical details:
  • Written using devkitPPC, libogc, libwiisprite, libfreetype, freetypegx, and ftimage in C++
  • Song: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow by Dean Martin
  • Launched using v1 of Bannerbomb (because I think exploits are more impressive then loaders for a class project :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment