Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mah new laptop computer

HP Manufactured
Intel Quad Core Processor (1.6 - 2.8 GHz)
6GB DDR3 RAM
500GB HDD
NVIDIA GeForce GT 230M graphics and sound cards
DVD+-RW Optical Drive
17.3 inch LCD display
Windows 7/Ubuntu Dual-boot OS
Too many ports

$1299.99 USD

Now that I'm done showing off...

I haven't done any programming work in the last 2 weeks because I lost the ability to get real work done on my old computer (it was a machine for the whole family and I simply couldn't find any 'play time' for it). Now, I'm pleased to announce that I'm back to a regular (actually, longer/larger) work schedule.

I can now also do things that I've never been able to do before. Which leads me to announce this: SVNs for my most important projects will be up shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment