Saturday, May 16, 2009

Now a proud affiliate of Red Box Modds

I am pleased to announce that my website is now a proud affiliate of Red Box Modds: Australia's premier wholesaler and installer of modchips. The offer a wide selection of products useful to anyone interested in Wii Homebrew. They also offer a wide variety of products for the PSP and other SONY systems as well as the Xbox 360 and more! Red Box Modds will ship their merchandise to anyone in the US, Europe, or Australia.

I am given 10% of all sales made by my inclusion of their advertisement. So if they offer something that you've had your eye on for a long time, now would be a great time to finally make that purchase. Please make sure that my site is mentioned whenever you buy something from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment