Monday, May 11, 2009

Advertising Space for Sale

Would you like to see your advertisement posted on my blog?

I am selling the space on the right side of the page from below the donations button to the bottom of the page. I am also selling space above the donations button at the bottom of the page. If you are interested in having your ad shown in either of these two spaces please contact me.

You can contact me by leaving a comment or emailing me castlevania7689 (at) yahoo (dot) com

In your email or comment, please be sure to include the following information:
-Your email address
-What type of advertisement you would like to place on my site
-How long you want your advertisement to be here
-Where you want your advertisement to be placed
-How much you are willing to pay

Advertising space is sold mainly on a first come first serve basis. So contact me fast to ensure your ad's spot on my site!

Not sure if my site is worth the time? Look at the hit counter on the right hand side of my page. It increments itself by one for every unique hit (not just every time someone checks the site or hits the refresh button -- but every time a new IP address views my page for the first time).

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. rtb advertising platform

    ReplyDelete